I’m wonderfully settled in Encinitas, California with my wife Paula and many incredible friends.
These are my current projects.
- Taking my poetry and putting them on hanging fabric. Here’s an example.
- Blogging proudly and weekly at boodaism.com.
- Preparing for IntimacyFest 2016 with Paula.
- Hosting Darken the Page, a podcast interviewing writers about their creative process where we hope to see Derek Sivers as a guest very soon.
- Hosting Dude Panel Radio, a podcast that answers questions from women about men on the subject of love, sex and relationships.
- Jiu-Jitsu at Gracie Barra Encinitas
- Building a garden in our back yard for Paula
- Writing songs for my spiritually satirical character Guru Ji Boodananda
Thanks to Derek Sivers for this idea, and for the many many years of wisdom going back to the original CD Baby DIY musician advice. He is probably the person I’ve followed the longest on the internet.